Small properties: smart luminaires
In small areas, lighting is controlled by smart LED luminaires, each of which functions as an independent unit. The luminaires automatically adjust the light output based on the presence and the daylight. A limited number of luminaires can also be controlled as a group by means of sensors.
- An affordable solution for a small number of luminaires (1-100)
- Easy to implement, no need for programming
- Daylight harvesting and presence detection save energy and add comfort
Medium size properties: router solutions
A DALI based router solution is used to create luminaire groups that follow specific control. In the router solution, each luminaire has an address; therefore, they can be controlled as single units or programmed to function as a group.
- Flexible lighting control for medium-sized properties (100-250 luminaires)
- Lighting group control and individual luminaire control
- Automated lighting control that is preprogramed for commissioning
- Easily expandable
Large properties: lighting management systems
A lighting management system can be used to control individual luminaires, groups of luminaires, or lighting of several properties from one user interface. A system enabling remote control and comprehensive reporting brings both flexibility and significant additional savings to lighting control.
- Smart lighting control for large spaces (over 250 luminaires)
- Remote control of multiple properties from one interface
- Easy to use visual lighting management
- Comprehensive reports on lighting operability and energy savings
- Integration interface for real estate automation
Outdoors: smart street lighting
In the street luminaires, a night dimming profile is programmed for the driver, which automatically changes the amount of light according to the pre-defined profile. Street luminaires can have Smart City connectors in them, connecting to equipment that make a single luminaire function as an independent unit. In this case, a single luminaire can respond, for example, to an approaching pedestrian.
- The dimming profile of luminaire groups saves energy and automates street lighting
- Intelligent, luminaire-based control optimises the light levels and improves safety